2/4/09

"You're Worse Than An Episode Of The Hills"


...a continuation from "Ohhh No He Diiidn't"

So it was only a matter of time before I met a guy that would actually do that. You know, sweep me off my feet. Al and I dated our last few months of high school and into the next year of college. We were inseperable, so being 12 hours apart at school was not so much fun. We broke up, then did the whole on again, off again thing for about a year (my friends and sisters would tell you it was more like 3 years haha). We still talk today. He's remained a very important person in my life, I just don't think we're supposed to spend our future together.

Along the next couple years in college, I met a few boys... haha, lots of boys. Isn't that what every single girl is supposed to be doing?!... so stop judging! : ) And there are a few blog-worthy ones I'd like to introduce...

My Navy Boy: met him when I was visiting my sis at her college one weekend. He was grade A meat. And when I say "grade A", I'm talking.. dead sexy, pilot in training, uniform wearing, hottie with a body. So... we made out that weekend and he took my number... on a napkin. Haha, I remember thinking, "he's going to throw that in the garbage the second he leaves here this weekend". But he didn't! My Navy Boy flew me out to see him 3 times over the next 2 years. I went to Pensacola, FL (aka: the boonies) 2 times, and then out to San Diego, CA! Who honestly hops on a plane and flies out to see someone they barely know? He is now deployed in Iraq, but he still calls and emails. I'm excited to see him this summer when he comes to NY for his cousins wedding!

Creeper: I have to introduce Creeper because there is a good chance he will be brought up again in the blog in the future. Creeper and I went to college together and he used to help me with some of my school work. I didn't know him until my Senior year when I had 2 classes with him, but he seemed to warm up pretty well to me! I mean, I'm a pretty outgoing type of girl, so I'm friendly with everyone. After 2 classes and 4 hours of knowing each other, he was already walking me to my car and asking me, "so where's my kiss sweetheart?"

...Ew! Vom. Literally, I could've right there in the parking lot.

Needless to say Creeper has not given up. Even after me telling him flat out I'm not intersted... still today, I get text messages from him saying:

"Hey girl, whats goin on?" 2pm
"Hey stranger, where you been?" 6pm

"Way to answer my texts" 8pm

"Hey you, what are you doing this weekend?" 10am

I kid you not, by now I am convinced that he likes talking to himself. And I don't even answer him... HELP!

"My Man Crush": I met him back in September and I am still crushing. He goes to my church, has a great job, and the night I met him I came home and told my mom that "I had met the man I was going to marry". He's quite the hard one to crack, but I will! I've been told that if I'm waiting on him, "I'm going to be waiting a looooooonggg time". And I'll wait... watch me... because he's worth it. And I'll keep you posted on the latest and greatest in the meantime with him as well!

So that is where I stand... now that we're all caught up on my love life, I can chat freely with you all about as my sister would say, "you're worse than an episode of the hills" stories!

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! Love your blog!!

    CREEPER!! Wow, just tell that kid to leave you alone!

    Your Man Crush! You just keep waiting! I've heard plenty of stories like this and it's looking promising for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog... its SO Amanda :) and it keeps me updated on your insane love life!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails