So this morning while I was blog stalking, I came across the best Valentine's blog idea yet! and I thought you all would love to share in the drawing as well! Good luck and thanks Blue-Eyed Bride!
I'm a 23 year old Jersey Girl with a country heart. New to the real world, paying of the bills, and spending the left over money on my o-so-fab wardrobe! I'm super creative, and love to live in the moment. These thoughts, these feelings, these memories... They are all my own and this is their home... This is me.
"Hear my cry, O God; give heed to my prayer. From the end of the earth I call to You when my heart is faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been a refuge for me, a tower of strength against the enemy. Let me dwell in Your tent forever; let me take refuge in the shelter of Your wings" (Psalm 61:1-4)
No comments:
Post a Comment