2/6/09

Thanks be to Fabublogs!

So today I am feeling loved : ) Kayla was sweet enough to give me this award, so now I'm giving back...

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly- written text into the body of their award."


Ashley @ Drew & Ashley

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the comment about the flip - if I don't win, I may just have to save up and get one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you gorgeous!!! Ouuu I was just at GSP the other day. We must shop at all the same places then! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails