Ok, so now that I'm paying rent at my parents place, I told my Mom that I should be allowed to get a puppy! I've been interested in adopting a Boxer(mix) for a while and wanted to know what everyone thought of these few pups! I know, I know it's terrible to "vote" for your favorite one, but how am I ever going to choose on my own?!
Help!
Meet Nugget :)

And Bessie :)

And Jasper :)

Are they not the cutest EVER?!
Vote for your favorite pup!
oh my god. they are all so cute. i don't know how you will choose! but bessie is pretty cute, i love the spot around her eye!
ReplyDeleteOh it's gota be Bessie...after all I'm named after a Bessie!
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Goodness...I want Bessie!!! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteOhhh my gosh, I would NEVER be able to decide! I love Bessie, but Nugget is so fat and Jasper looks so sweet... I'm glad it's not up to me or they would all be chosen!
ReplyDeleteBessie totally gets my vote- with that cute little spot around her eye! oh man.. imagine all of the cute little things she could wear! I don't know though- Jasper is coming in at a very close second.. :) good luck choosing! (wait, Bessie would probably need some company, right? Bessie.. AND Jasper?!) Haha!
ReplyDeleteI think it's my love for the color brown, but I love Nugget! So glad I'm not having to make this decision!
ReplyDeleteBessie.....her little face is adorable!
ReplyDeleteIt should be illegal to vote for just one of them. They're all so cute.
ReplyDeleteTake 'em all home!
They are adorable! I'm so excited for you! I love Bessie because she is different, but I have to vote for Jasper because he just looks so sweet and I love brown boxers!
ReplyDeleteBessie...... all the way!
ReplyDeletedon't get Nugget.
ReplyDeleteI want him.
Aw - I vote for Jasper!
ReplyDeletehow sweeeet! i want Jasper! so adorable! :)
ReplyDeletelove your blog!!
Now I HAVE to get a new puppy! So adorable! Which ever one you get, you're going to be so happy and in love...
ReplyDeleteI like Bessie! Aww!
ReplyDeleteI like Nugget :)
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness they are ALL adorable!! i adopted a puppy last year and picking between all of the cuties is the hardest. i left a tag for you on my blog!
ReplyDeleteI love Bessie's nose! My puppy's nose is spotted the same way! But, Jasper looks so ornery! I don't know how you are going to choose!
ReplyDeleteHoly Cuteness. I vote for Bessie!!
ReplyDeleteOK... I don't know how you are going to choose one! [Have you picked your favorite, yet?]
ReplyDeleteI think I have a weakness for Jasper although I would probably attempt to puppynap any of these ones from the dog park.