2/20/09

A Giveaway Idea - Vote!

So I've been planning my first giveaway but I need all of your advice!

I thought a magazine subscription would be a fun year-round giveaway for my first one :) Problem is I am not sure which one to choose... so you tell me! After all - this is YOUR gift :)



VOTE NOW
for your preferred magazine and be entered
ONE ADDITIONAL TIME
before the drawing!

For the Ladies:
*Elegant Bride - 4 issues
*Allure - 12 issues

*Elle - 24 (2 yr. subscription)

*Martha Stewart Living - 24 (2 yr. subscription)

*Entertainment Weekly - 57 issues

*Glamour - 12 issues

*Everyday Food - 2 year subscription


For the Hubs:
*Sports Illustrated - 56 issues

*Golf Magazine - 12 issues

Tell all your friends to vote - the more votes, the better!

And a special thanks to all of the women that gave me great ideas for my devotional. I am headed to B&N this weekend and can't wait to pick one up!

26 comments:

  1. I vote for Martha Stewart Living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for Martha Stewart Living or Everyday Food. What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for Martha Stewart Living or Everyday Food:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyday Food or Allure!! And you'd better pick me for this :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Martha Stewart or Elegant Bride :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Martha or Allure. Great giveaway idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You So MUCH! I am ecstatic about my Chi. I've always wanted one!!

    I vote for Allure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote Glamour, who doesn't love their hey its okay... page :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. MARTHA STEWART! MARTHA STEWART! MARTHA STEWART! MARTHA STEWART! MARTHA STEWART! MARTHA STEWART!
    :) :) :)

    GREAT idea for a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome giveaway! Definitely Elle. Lots of pictures, not much talk. My kind of magazine :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Although I love Martha Stewart and beautiful wedding photos, I would go with Elle. What a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey there! I am so glad you stumbled across my blog. Your's is very cute and intresting! I'm sorry it has taken me so long to respond, but my computer has been somewhat down lately. Anyways, I hope you have a great day! Tak to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. In the absence of Cosmo, the bible according to Carrie Bradshae, Im voting for Elle. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I vote for martha, what a fabulous giveaway idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I vote 4 Allure!

    Check out my blog...I tagged you for being Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I vote for Martha! Check out my blog! I think you're fabulous!

    http://bloggingbybrooke.blogspot.com/2009/02/who-me-awwwllll.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I vote for Elle, Allure, or Martha.
    All fab!
    http://fab.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails