2/12/09

Tatiana, Trends, & Vday Treats!

So, if anyone watched American Idol last night, you know what I'm talking about. Tatiana Nicole del Toro. Good Lord! Let's just say that Simon had to ask her to "try for once to not be annoying". So this morning I couldn't help myself, haha...



It's just too good! Here's another for your entertainment...



Here's my outfit pick for the day. I love love love this purple top but they don't carry it anymore! Grrrr

You wanna check into the heartbreak hotel.

And I'll leave you with a tasty Valentine's treat! Yum yum yum, enjoy!

Strawberry Cupcakes

What You Will Need:
*1/2 cup sugar
*1/4 cup butter
*1 egg
*1/2 cup yogurt
*1 tsp vanilla
*1/2 cup strawberries (mashed)
*1.5 cups cake flour
*1.5 tsp baking powder
*1/4 tsp baking soda
*1/4 tsp salt

Bake:
Preheat oven to 350* and add paper liners to muffin tray cups. Beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Add sugar, yogurt, and vanilla, blending until smooth. Slowly add dry ingredients until mixed, then beat in strawberries. Drop batter into liners and bake 20-25 minutes. These are great with chocolate frosting, kinda like a chocolate covered strawberry!

Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look delicious :)

    And those heels... I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I neeeeeeeeeed that ruffle shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across your blog from another blog. I love your Valentines Day outfit and those cupcakes look wonderful! I subscribe to you..look forward to reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Tatiana is ridiculous. I mean...I just don't even know what to do with her. I'm sure she will provide much entertainment in the coming weeks!

    I love the outfit you posted! The ruffled shirt is adorable. Wish I had access to it b/c I'm having such a hard time figuring out what to wear out with my husband for Vday.

    Thanks for following my blog! I'm really excited to read more of yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tatiana drives me crazy! I can't wait for her to get voted off. Go Ann-Marie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she gets on my nerves too!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the pearls on your blog - I can't live without my pearls! I look forward to following you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh too funny. I still can't believe she made it to the top 36. She's nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy!
    I'm going to have to give that recipe a try:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha i think she's sooo funny =]] and thank you love for the sweet comment!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails