2/25/09

Takin' A Beach Break


Sorry blog world... I have been MIA lately because I'm down in Florida! Not to worry... I am still checking in just not as much :)


I'll be back soon!

13 comments:

  1. so I came across your blog yesterday and tried to leave a comment, but it wouldn't let me for some reason.

    I love your blog, though! I hope you have a great, relaxing time in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Hope you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't apologize. Enjoy your beach time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous! I hope you're having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I was there! Have a GREAT time:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous! I can't wait for my sunny Florida vacation in a few weeks =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am jealous. Enjoy and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I'm super jealous!! Have fun and relax!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. get a tan for me!!!!.....and a pina colada!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think i have added both your blogs! but anyways havea great time, and stop by the blog for my third giveaway starting on friday..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I live in Florida, hope your having fun down here! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails