So, I decided...
I'm going to live in this house when I get older
I will own these shoes (when my future hubby buys them for me)
and I hope to have a love like this (with lots of gushy pics to go along with it)
Oh! And this ring to top it all off would be good too!
That's all!
And now I'm done rambling and being materialistic... The End.


LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!!!!!! They just make me smile! I think the shoes caught my eye the most :)
ReplyDeleteum, i love your blog. haha, you're too funny. as much i adore being married, i feel as if i should re-live my single life vicariously through you! and um, i too, want those shoes. :)
ReplyDeleteLove love love the house!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my GOSH that is MY dream house! You can't have it! Lol. Just kidding ;)
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so cute! :)
Um, is that Britt and Grear?
ReplyDeletei heart britt & greer.
ReplyDelete