You know, its nice to share, Mandy. I'm gonna do the same thing I do with your sister next time you come visit... "Can I wear your Yurman, please, please, pretty pleaseeeeee?!?!?"
Can you send me your e-mail address? You can send it to girlfromlandof10kl@yahoo.com I have a wonderful friends and family coupon for Bloomindales and one for Macys =)
I've been coveting that Yurman ring forever...if only I weren't so poor. Those Citizens are also really cute...uh oh, your post may have just inspired me to do a little damage of my own
I'm a 23 year old Jersey Girl with a country heart. New to the real world, paying of the bills, and spending the left over money on my o-so-fab wardrobe! I'm super creative, and love to live in the moment. These thoughts, these feelings, these memories... They are all my own and this is their home... This is me.
"Hear my cry, O God; give heed to my prayer. From the end of the earth I call to You when my heart is faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been a refuge for me, a tower of strength against the enemy. Let me dwell in Your tent forever; let me take refuge in the shelter of Your wings" (Psalm 61:1-4)
You know, its nice to share, Mandy. I'm gonna do the same thing I do with your sister next time you come visit... "Can I wear your Yurman, please, please, pretty pleaseeeeee?!?!?"
ReplyDeleteThat ring is stunninggggg.
I love it all. I wish I could go shopping. Just think of it that you are helping the economy! ;)
ReplyDeleteI love all of it!
ReplyDeleteCan you send me your e-mail address? You can send it to girlfromlandof10kl@yahoo.com I have a wonderful friends and family coupon for Bloomindales and one for Macys =)
ReplyDeleteHaha, you and me both! Cute stuff!! =)
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous ring!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha oh my dear, I love you...nothing like a boy to spur a totally irrational (and super fun) shopping spree...can't wait for our double date!
ReplyDeleteoh girl!! love it!
ReplyDeletei got those jeans a couple of weeks ago...they're so great!
have fun this weekend!
Love the ring--- and those jeans! I need some for my booty!
ReplyDeleteOh, how I love that David Yurman ring. So pretty and classic. I really like that blue top too!
ReplyDeleteI've been coveting that Yurman ring forever...if only I weren't so poor. Those Citizens are also really cute...uh oh, your post may have just inspired me to do a little damage of my own
ReplyDeletegreat jeans, and I love that David Yurman ring!! good for you!
ReplyDeletelove, love, love it :)
ReplyDelete