
So I feel it only necessary to inform my fellow bloggers about my coffee date on Monday....
It went great! :) He is very nice, and we had great conversation. We sat there for 3 hours in Starbucks talking! After about an hour of being there, you'll never guess who walks in (actually you probably will)... My Man Crush.
Like really God? Really?
I tried to pretend I didn't see him but when he turned around to leave he blantantly waved and said hello.
I have NEVER in my life seen him outside of church or my small group... and THIS is the one time that he chooses?! Figures!
There was no follow up text from My Man Crush after that... ha ha :)
Oh! and PS - I am seeing Coffee Dude again today! And, and anddd... I'm also getting Baptised tonight!

OH NO! Oh well, at least the date was worth it since you are seeing him again today!! YAY!!
ReplyDeletecongratson getting baptisted!!!!! Glad your coffee date guy was great!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting that you are getting baptized!! And glad that your coffee date went good! I can't believe Man Crush showed up?? Aahh!
ReplyDeleteawesome! :) Cute story! Love that you are getting baptized! It will def. be a day to remember!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your baptism tonight!! That is SO exciting! So glad your coffee date went well - when it rains, it pours! Haha
ReplyDeleteAwesome to getting baptized! Maybe God is testing you! I bet he's also laughing too :)
ReplyDeleteAhahaha, maybe he needed to see that.. ;)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS on the baptism tonight, that is so wonderful!!!=)
YAY for another coffee date and an even bigger YAY for getting baptized. How AWESOME!!! :o)
ReplyDeleteGreat that your getting baptized..
ReplyDeleteWow, how awkward was that (CoffeeDude & Man Crush!>>)...weird!
Glad your coffee date went well! Congrats on getting Baptized! That's awesome;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your Baptism! It's an amazing moment :)
ReplyDeleteAnd very exciting about Coffee Date ... best wishes for more great dates!
Maybe your man crush is supposed to see that other guys are actively persuing you so that he gets jealous and figures he should step it up! hahaha. *crosses fingers*
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you got baptised! congrats girl :)
Congrats on the baptism! That is a big deal.
ReplyDeleteAnd God totally knows what he is doing. PERFECT timing if you ask me. Hot commodity you are!