4/6/09

Coffee?


Yes, it's Monday.. and no, I don't drink coffee.

I'm referring to a "coffee date" I have tonight. I've been talking to this one for about a week. Very strong in his faith, so we will see!

Wish me luck!

Oh and can I just mention that I am SUPER excited for The Hills tonight?! Yay :)

14 comments:

  1. so glad you mentioned the Hills, I totally forgot it was back on tonight!! haha, anyways have fun on the date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the Hills drama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I forgot The Hills is on tonight! Sweet! Good luck on the coffee date tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super excited about The Hills too - Thanks for the reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun on your date! I'm excited for the hills tonight too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! I had forgotten!! So glad you mentioned The Hills!! I'm pumped, that makes my day so much better!! LOL!!

    Good luck with your date tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a fun date! thanks for the reminder, I don't follow it that much but the previews looked to good to skip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry girlfriend, I'll totally drink that coffee. Caffeine and I are BFF's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you believe it's the last season?

    NoOOOOOO :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo, how did the coffee date go???? :o) Oh, and wasn't Spencer a flat out jerk on The Hills?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails