4/27/09

4 days... CHECK


4 days exactly until I meet Michael for the first time.

I am a little nervous if I'm being honest. Things have been going SO well, that I feel like there are these expectations now.

What if we don't click like we think we will?

What if I'm not what he expected?

What's going to be the first thing we do when we see each other?

These are going to be just some of the thoughts that will run through my head come Friday morning.

I have so many things this week that I need to get done, so hopefully it will fly by.

Made the appointment for my nails: CHECK
Bought cute outfits for this weekend: CHECK
Hair colored/blown out Friday morning: CHECK
Sent Michael's card to the hotel: CHECK
Thinking way too much about this: CHECK
Happy Girl: CHECK :)

.::sigh::.

So, Michael and I were talking yesterday afternoon and he mentioned that he had picked up a few things for this weekend. I asked him what they were and he said "well, now I can't tell you that... then it would ruin all the fun"... Happy girl - CHECK :) I guess he has a few things planned for Friday! Then Saturday we are kind of going with the flow. I am SUPER excited for Saturday night, because Michael will be meeting my bestest friend in the whoooooole world and her boyfriend Tim! I value her opinion, and look forward to her input.

Praying this week will fly by and that this weekend will stand still.

10 comments:

  1. So excited!! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to find out how it goes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. it would be way hard to wait until friday if it were me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! Can't wait to hear the details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that IS exciting. I've never met someone in person after meeting online, so I would have no clue what to expect. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to hear how it goes!!! Best of luck with the entire weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know it will be a good time, just have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope it goes well

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails