5/4/09

When You Least Expect It

Oh. My. Goodness. Did I have an unbelievable weekend… yes, yes I did :)

Sooo, I met up with him around 2pm on Friday. We walked around the city a bit, went to St. Patricks Catherdral and a little shopping. Then went back and got ready for dinner. He took me to Gramercy Tavern which was phenomenal to say the LEAST. Then he had something planned so we had to kind of hurry out of there and we went back to the hotel and changed into comfy clothes. He took me downstairs and had booked 2 spa appointments for us (separately, haha). When I first walked into the room for my massage, the lights were off and candles wer lit and the window panes were open a bit so I could see St. Patricks lit up at night. It was breathtaking. After that we just kind of hung around and talked (and kissed) :) He took a gift out of the closet brought it over to the bed... it was a new bible. I had spoken to him about wanting to get a new one that was bigger with larger print etc. I loved it! He had book marked the page of his favorite verse and read it to me.

Next day I was back in the city by 10:30am. He took me to The Central Park Boathouse for brunch. So good. We ate there and then took a row boat out on the lake. That’s when it started to really get sunny out too so it was amazing! I really enjoy photography, so I was loving it and he was a sport about taking pictures too!

We walked around central park for like 3 hours because it was so nice. Went back, hung around for a bit and started to get ready for dinner. While I was getting ready he came over and gave me a little bag. Inside that little bag was Sarah Jessica Parker's LOVELY perfume :) He told me: "No, none of my ex's have worn this. A colleague of mine wore it one day and I asked her what it was... I love it and thought you would like it."

Squeeze him.

After that we met up with my bestest Jackie & Tim at The Stanton Social for dinner. It was nice to see him with my friends. He met my associate Sarah after dinner out at a bar too.

Sunday he came to church. Met my family, aunt and uncle. They all adored him. Spent the rest of the day at my house kind of relaxing and I dropped him at Penn Station at like 7:30pm.

I know this situation is crazy, we are well aware of that… and are willing to check ourselves into the nearest clinic. But I can honestly say that everything and I mean EVERYTHING that I’ve been praying for I see in him. It is just a breath of fresh air and a blessing to say the least.

Do we want to see pictures... Do we, do we?! Haha - here are a few from this weekend for your viewing pleasure...









29 comments:

  1. YAYAY!! So happy that you had such a wonderful wkend! I bet you haven't stopped smiling since :) He seems like such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, YAY!!! lol. Im so happy for you..and he's cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-D So happy and excited for you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah!!!! im so excited for you!!! yay yay yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute!!! I'm glad you had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you had fun! You guys are too cute together =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Sign me up for a story like this. Here's to enjoying the process.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, aren't you two cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is adorable~love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beyond exciting! So glad it went well! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SERIOUSLY!!!!!!! HOW CUTE ARE YOU TWO!!!!!!!! Those smiles couldn't get any bigger!! Your weekend sounds like it couldn't have been any better!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy for you girl!! Def keep us up to date!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww how cute are you two together!!
    I'm sooo happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute what an amazing story. Tearing a bit! The both of you make the cutest couple.

    ReplyDelete
  15. he is so cute, you are so cute!

    sounds like you had an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fairytale!!! What a cute story... can I call it a story? I hope everything works out and no, I do not think you are crazy... everything will work out one way or another. If it is meant to be, it will be!
    Props to him for already meeting the family!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's so cute!! Sound slike so much fun!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey girl! Just found your blog...your weekend sounds FAB. What a sweetheart.
    -megan

    ReplyDelete
  19. So glad it went well for you. And, no, it's not silly to be excited you've found qualities you've prayed for. God has a plan for you and I've always thought the best relationships are the easiest. It should not be work to date someone. And, you're cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So glad you guys enjoyed your weekend! Sounds like a definite connection!

    ReplyDelete
  21. aww i'm glad your weekend turned out so great! he sounds like a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  22. How cute is he?! I'm so glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails