5/19/09

Vacay Pause


To all of my faithful bloggers :) I am in Palm Beach, Florida and enjoying the beautiful weather, so I must apologize for being so M.I.A. this week.

Michael is picking me up from the airport Saturday, yay :)

Will return with stories soon... promise! And I always make good on my promises :)

10 comments:

  1. Enjoy your holiday! Look forward to hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and enjoy the vacay! I look forward to hearing all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. came acroos your blog today & i must say it is so cute !! Can't wait to hear about you vacation !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun!!! I'm totally jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your vacation! Sounds lovely right about now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a good time! Ok, so I think I saw you on RHW:NJ. Did you work Lady Bug??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes vacation mode is setting in here too. enjoy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe everyonen is coming on vacay to FL and not seeing me...boo! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been following your blog for a while now - I love it! Just wanted to let you know that you've got an award waiting for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails