This weekend was great seeing him in DC! Now it's 2 weeks until I see him again...
But look what was delivered to my office this morning :)


The card said:
"Amanda, Meeting you has been such an amazing blessing in my life and I can't wait to see what God has in store for us. Thinking of you often.. Missing you always, MP"
What did I tell ya? B.B.E

Yay...what a sweetheart! :)
ReplyDeleteThe roses are beautiful and that was so sweet of him :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful roses! He seems very sweet:)
ReplyDeleteYou're Right!! BBE for sure!!
ReplyDeleteHow incredibly sweet!!!! Seriously, you give all of us single gals hope!!!! :O)
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful!
ReplyDeletethose are absolutely gorgeous flowers!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! There is nothing like recieving flowers at the office. They beautiful!
ReplyDeletewhat a man!!!! yeah!!!
ReplyDeletesooooo gorg!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Just amazing!
ReplyDeleteI just saw all your pictures you guys make a great couple:) yay!! I'm so excited for you, those flowers say it all....
ReplyDeleteHow sweet!!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are gorgeous!
ReplyDelete