5/6/09

DC Bound


Sooo, I get to see Michael again this weekend :) Yay

My mom and I are heading down to DC to visit my sister for a girls weekend for Mother's day. And of course, there is no way with Michael being 3 minutes away that I will miss out on seeing him!

After this weekend I won't get to see him for another 3 weeks... grrrr. I am heading down to Florida for a week.

But guess what I found this morning? :)

Wait, wait for it.. waiiittt for ittt...

A roundtrip flight down to Washington on Continental Airlines the weekend after I get back from Florida for $94!

Yes, you read that right... $94!! Needless to say I booked the flight within minutes of going over it with Michael and I am super excited!

Happy girl. The End.

6 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!! Sounds like things are going extremely well :) What part of Florida are you going to? That's where I'm at!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you - love it! :) DC just brings people together it seems....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails