10/26/09

Canon T1i - I Adore You


Good Morning and happy Monday! :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

If you've kept up with my blogging... most of you know by now that I have a huge passion for photography. I've had my baby Canon Rebel T1i for about 2 weeks now and I am always looking for ways to put her to good use!

My friend Jaclyn over at For The Love of Shoes & Baby Blues asked me if I wanted to try her out this past weekend. I had a great time with the two of them and promise to post some photos soon!

I want to make a blog solely for my photography, but I am stuck right now thinking of where to even start!

Hopefully soon, I'll have something up and running and promise to share :)

Ok fine... here's a sneak peak since a post is not a complete post without a photo!

3 comments:

  1. love love love - thanks Amanda...you know me, I had to say it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful photo with great lighting. I have just recently started the 365 photo project to improve photography skills. I would love to see a photography website of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I dream of a Cannon Rebel... *sigh*
    Hope you're having fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails