11/6/09

Amanda Joy Photography



I wanted to show everyone a very... VERY rough start to what is to come... Over the past week or so I've been working on building my website/blog for Amanda Joy Photography :)

There is still tons that needs to be changed, but I wanted to at least get it out there so everyone can see the photos I took recently of my dear friend Jaclyn and her boyfriend Tim.


Enjoy!
http://amandajoyphotos.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. amazing, amazing, amazing!!!!!!!!! You've got such great talent!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! WOW!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

    When you said you were "thinking about photography" I was thinking it would have an beginers feel to it... You have already made it! The pictures Are FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are self taught then you are amazing. I was expecting amatuer shots as well. You could go into business with those engagement shots and make lots of money. I aspire to be a better photographer and would love to get into it too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails