11/23/09

I Don't Care What Anyone Says... It's Christmas Time!


Good Morning... I am writing this post to all those, "Don't bring up Christmas until Thanksgiving has passed", the "I can't believe they're playing Christmas music on the radio" little holiday meanies....


Ittt'ssss Christmas time!

And I'll swing my arms and jump up and down if I want to!


Did I put up our Christmas tree yesterday you ask? ... Well, yes, yes I did!

Am I putting up our outside Christmas lights today? ... yes I am!


And I'm not going to let anyone stop me!


This is by FAR, the best time of year and I want to squeeze as many days out of it as I can!


So ha! Take it!

yay ..::sigh::..

11 comments:

  1. You gooooooo girl!!! Show them, haha!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that cartoon! My tree has been up for almost a week ;) and I started listening to a local station who went to Christmas music on November 1st! It goes by too fast, just like you said, so get the all the enjoyment you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the holidays! I'm getting my tree next weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock those Christmas decorations, girl!! Man, I can't wait to decorate :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!! I am totally like you! If I could put up my Christmas decorations right now I would! More power to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Christmas season, too! I spent all weekend decorating my house and I could not be happier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go for it! I love Christmas too!! We put up our tree yesterday too, and my hubby actually put up our outside lights about 2 weeks ago...yah...we are lame. :) But it gets sooo cold here and we wanted to beat the snow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I fully agree! I have had christmas lights up in our house for at least a month now! =)

    Id get a Christmas tree yesterday, but we are in Japan and have to wait until they bring them to our base =(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, awesome. I can't wait for our tree. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waving my arms with you! I love Christmas, I've been listening to Christmas music for two weeks now. I love your blog! I marked it in my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Came across your blog and love it! Yay for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails