10/13/09

No Cabo


NOT.
So Michael and I aren't going to Cabo anymore.

Long story short, he got sick for a week and was out of work and now doesn't have the days to take off that week anymore.

3 weeks from now I would've been laying on the beach drinking a pina colada.

Seriously, shoot me. I am super bummed and angry, and dissapointed, and all those other words that mean I'm mad.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

4 comments:

  1. :( sorry girl! Is there a way you can get a refund and go another time when he's built up some time off??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a HUGE disappointment. I am so sorry!! Is Michael feeling better now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl..... You know what I say about this. Your feelings are justified but just try working through them all. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww so sorry to hear that :(

    You'll have to make extra special plans that week to make up for it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails