9/9/09

Womens Ministry Conference

Morning ladies... so this morning I was browsing around the She Speaks Conference website and I've decided that I really want to go to one within this next year.

I've never been to a conference and I am sure there are tons to attend, so I need all your input on which one you would recommend going to!

How much fun would it be if we got a bunch of Bloggers together to attend one?! Anyone, anyone?

Thanks! :) Happy Wednesday

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word, LOVE LOVE LOVE going to conferences!!!! Seriously, I'm going to email you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to meet up with fellow bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude- great seeeing you and the fam last weekend! As for your slump you should post some more event planning inspiration stuff...I am a bit of a junkie for that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails