
Good Morning All...
I thought I would dedicate this blog post to all of my blog followers to let you know how much I appreciate you!
The other day, during my "slump"... I received a few comments of prayer and an email shortly after I had posted.
The email was short and sweet and stated that if I needed someone to talk to, she was there.
Ohhhh the power of the blogosphere! I was taken back by the fact that someone who you've never met, who you don't even know, could care to lend a helping hand.
I know some of you are probably reading this thinking... "This chick is such an ammature... these types of things ALWAYS happen here in blog world!"
Well, I'm new to this... so give me some time! but I just LOVE LOVE LOVE all the support and prayers that this little world brings!
Have a blessed Labor Day weekend everyone! :)

I hope everything is okay =) Keep us posted as to how everything is going! I hope you have a good weekend and that Michael cheers you up =)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend! I love the blog world!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend girl! :)
ReplyDeleteHello, you have the most fabulously wonderful site here and I had to leave this comment for you ! Your posts are beautifully written, creative and original too, and you have interesting pictures.
ReplyDeleteIt's all perfect !
Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes.... 'Happy September'....
The blog world can be awesome! HOpe everything is ok.
ReplyDeleteand cute blog btw. :)
It sounds like things are looking up...yeah! Hope you had a great weekend :)
ReplyDelete