9/10/09

L.O.V.E


I'm in love with these Colleen Rose ballet flats. ..::sigh::..

Too bad they're $225 and I cannot bring myself to spend that much on a pair of shoes right now. You can find them at jcrew.com

L.O.V.E

7 comments:

  1. Very cute! I have a similar pair on right now-from Target. Only $19.99!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, that will rain on your parade!

    Those are stinkin adorable!!!!

    The price we women have to pay to be beautiful, ha!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Here's the link. They look random in the photo but I assure you they are delightful! Looks like they're on sale too!
    http://www.target.com/Loeffler-Randall-Target-Rosette-Ballet/dp/B000W43F6K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute but def. out of my price range.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love shoes... *Sigh*
    My hubby tells me I have way too many, but I always remind him that I do actually wear them all! I got rid of the ones that just sat there... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails