9/25/09

Damask Wedding Ideas

So I haven't done this in such a long time.. but here are some photos that I LOVE of damask ideas.

Damask is one of my favorite accents... but too much damask is definitely TOO much damask. Check out the details from these weddings...

I love when couples do a signature drink for their wedding... so cute :) Check out the mojito with the damask umbrella to tie it all in!

Thought I would throw in a photo from Fergie's wedding since I love the way they used green and black and purples for their reception.

Enjoy and have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. oh i love a touch of damask... adds a bit of punch! black, white and green is one of my favorite combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the drink umbrella! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am IN LOVE with Damask. I love all your ideas.

    I just went back to a comment you left on one of my posts. I must have never seen it. You asked who my wedding photographer was. Her name is Kelsie Pinkerton of pinkertonphotography! She's wonderful. Doesn't she do a fabulous job?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails