7/8/09

Sneak Peek

Joanna Rogers:

Dear Amanda,
Can you please update your blog so I can hear about visiting his mom?
Thanks.
Love,
Joanna


I had to laugh this morning when my sisters friend Joanna sent me that IM. I know I know, I have been the WORST this week. I am SO busy at work with a meeting I have coming up next week in Seattle that I have had close to no time at all to blog and it's been showing!

How RUDE (Michelle Tanner style) of I to not post my every day/weekend activities!

I promise to post as soon as I get a free minute, but until then here is a sneak peek of the weekend... that's his puppy Josie!

4 comments:

  1. Yea, I agree with Joanna. We can't just invest in your blog and then have you not keep us posted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, he is just too adorable!!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its about time ha ha! Super cute picture!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails