
Ladies...
The time has come again where I feel the need for a good... No amazing women's devotional or inspiring christian book that I can sink myself into!
I took everyone's advice on reading Redeeming Love a few months ago which I absolutely L.O.V.E.D! And I've started to read Captivating by the Eldridge's, but I need something more to suck me in! I'm a 23 year old who wants a good read that will speak directly to me!
Also, are there any couples devotionals that you all recommend? I am looking into getting one for Michael and I.
HELP!

I'm going to email you, girl :)
ReplyDeleteI feel the exact same way about needing a good book to read. Let me know if you find anything! We use Devotions for Couples by David and Teresa Ferguson. They're short, but good at reminding you of all of the small things it takes to build a successful marriage.
ReplyDeleteI tagged you with a little award on my site! :)
ReplyDeleteI've heard great things about "Night Light" by Dr. James Dobson. I haven't read it myself, but I'm planning on picking up a copy.
ReplyDeleteI just came across your blog and wanted to share a few AMAZING Christian books that I've read this month!
ReplyDeleteIf you haven't read Karen Kingsbury, RUN out and grab some of her books, girl! I'd recommend Even Now and Ever After (they go together) and One Tuesday Morning and Beyond Tuesday Morning (they go together too and I'm in the middle of the second right now!) All of Karen K's books have made me cry so far and they're so touching... can you tell I'm enthusiastic about them?!
Also, Coming Home by David Lewis is really really good.
And Yesterday's Embers (actually it's the third of a three-book trilogy but I haven't read the first two).
That should be enough for now! Happy reading :)
PS- I LOOOOVED Redeeming Love so much that I just read it for a second time!
Emily :)