6/1/09

Weekend On The Water


Well, I'm back... in one piece... shocker of the century.

My flight was not just delayed on Friday, but canceled... then I was booked on another flight and that was 3 hours delayed... soooo I didn't get to Michael until 8pm, but at least I got there!

It was such a great weekend :)

We had dinner with my sister and B (her boyfriend) Friday night when I got in, then went back to his place and just relaxed. The next morning we got up and went to the At&t store on the way to Annapolis

Annnd guess what Amanda purchased?! You guessed it... my new iPhone :)

After we finally got out of there, we made our way to Annapolos. Checked in to the Marriott Annapolis Waterfront and walked around a bit. I am in L.O.V.E with that city. I love all the little shops and cute restaurants!

At 4pm we boarded a sailboat for a 2 hour sail with cocktails (obvi)! It was SO nice. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. Poor Michael, I make him take a ridiculous amount of pictures when we're together but I got a few cute ones!

We took the water taxi over to the Chart House and had a wonderful dinner. The Chart House in Annapolis is in an old boathouse so it was really unique! Check out the picture above.

Sunday we spent some time relaxing before I had to head home. I've said this before and I'll say it many more times I am sure... every time I start to get used to the feeling of having him around, he or I have to leave.

I feel very blessed to have this boy in my life :)

Here are a few pics from the weekend...

To many more weekends! On the water wouldn't be bad either :)

Pretty pretty Annapolis


The beginning of the sunset sail :)

New friends!

Michael made me do it... I swear.


On our way to dinner

The End...

22 comments:

  1. looks like a great weekend! love the pic of you with the boat wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!! you two are just SOOO CUTE!! :) i have LOVED following you and your adventures! :) i'm so so happy for you, girl!!

    and yay for iPhones!! i LOVE mine and don't know what i did before i had it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pics girl! I love the outfit you're wearing on the boat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ditto what melissa said! such a cute outfit!

    i want to go sailing! too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are just too sweet! Ya'll are perfect together!! So glad you had a wonderful weekend together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute pictures! And I LOVE my iPhone, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO CUTE. Seriously, the two of you together..and your flowered top! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pictures! You guys seem so perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you had such a wonderful weekend with your boy! And I LOVE your top on the boat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad to hear that you finally made it and that you had a nice time. That is so great that you got an iPhone. I love the photo of you and Michael steering the boat. I love The Chart House. Their food is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in love with Annapolis - we actually got married there in the fall. It's beautiful and all the little shops have such neat things. You've got to get ice cream at the Penguin Ice Cream Co - it's main fresh daily and is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You two make such a handsome couple!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All those pictures are adorable. You guys make an adorable couple!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just found your blog and it is seriously adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun pictures! Yall are cute together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I ♥ your sailboat outfit...too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look so beautiful in your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all the pictures. It looks like it was a divine afternoon/evening.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Could you two get any stinkin cuter??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW! Well done with the photo journalism! Those are such good shots. Get it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails