
Build your home on solid rock!
This was my online devotional that I got this morning and I felt the need to share with you all....
"But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind." James 1:6 (NIV)
It's easy to look around right now and get discouraged. The news is certainly grim, with little hope on the horizon. Something we used to take for granted—the state of our economy—has turned out to be a house built on shifting sand. We wonder: why did we ever trust in something that has turned out to be so fragile? As a nation, our confidence has been shaken.
But how about as individuals?
As we move through these uncertain times, it's normal to question many things. Some of us might be questioning God right now—wondering where He is in all of this and whether He cares enough t o intervene? Our questions can lead us away from God, or they can turn us closer to Him as we seek His will. Instead of trusting in the almighty dollar, we can trust Him like never before.
I subscribed the the Proverbs 31 Ministries Email Devotional a week or two ago and I've really enjoyed it!
Michael comes today :) He is going to stop by my office on his way here. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

I subscribed to Prov. 31 a few months ago and I looove it! It's such a great little devotional to start my day.
ReplyDeleteHave a fun weekend!
Thank you so much for sharing. Have a great time with Michael :)
ReplyDeleteHey.... I need your e-mail, can you send it to me???? :) Need to chat with ya about something, haha!!
ReplyDelete