
So, I am going to have tomatoes thrown at me for this statement, but blogging is all about being honest, right?
so here goes... I am not, nor was I ever a fan of Michael Jackson.
So shoot me!
He creeped me out! Granted, fine... he was an icon in the music industry and changed the way music is today, but when I'm looking at the overall person (I am not going to go into detail) I am STILL not a fan.
And I'm entitled to my own opinion I think!
So there... bring it bloggers :) Amanda is NOT a fan.
RIP Michael. You will be missed by many.
Click over to my bff Jaclyn's page to hear the "Gone Too Soon" reaction. I figured I'd be fair, right?!

Not a fan either!!
ReplyDeleteAmanda, you know I'm schocked and appalled by this - and Vanessa!!!!! how could you not be? I mean, I know who raised you... that was a complete shock!
ReplyDeletei liked his songs. the way he lived his life...not so much. drama. drama. drama. i just feel sorry for his kids. i'm with you on this one.
ReplyDeletei agree, his music was fun, but as a person, he creeped me out. it's sad that he died, but still.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you totally!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you! His music was cool...at times. But, he was a creeper.
ReplyDeleteHaha sounds kind of like my post. I just can't help but dance to his music though!
ReplyDeleteI just had to chime in. I am not an MJ fan either and i agree with everything you said. I think a lot of people think this, but are afraid to say it out loud. So good for you for saying it. I was not a fan of his music and looking at pictures of him--well, I just think he was creepy! It has all become a media circus now. Every time I turn on CNN, they are talking about Michael Jackson.
ReplyDelete