6/8/09

Just One Of Those Mondays...

So today is d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g to say the least.

It's one of those weeks...

*I haven't worked out in over a week.
*I haven't seen Michael in over a week.
*I feel like I haven't slept in over a week (too much sleep this weekend made me more tired!)
*I need a pedicure.
*I need a tan.
*I'm on my 2nd bagel of the day... yes you read that right, 2ND BAGEL.

On the bright side I bought the 2 cutest dresses at Ann Taylor this weekend... they're having a SALE!




The purple one looks cute with a BLACK patent leather belt!

Ok, that's all for now. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!

6 comments:

  1. those are so cute! great finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked for Five Star Productions in Napa doing decor for private, corporate, and wedding events. It was a lot of fun, and before that I was an event planner for my college campus.

    Sadly I got laid off in March! :( So now I'm looking for a new job, so let me know if you hear of any haha.

    What kind of events do you do? How big is the company you work for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE dresses!!! It's been one of those days for me too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. love, love, love the dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great find...I heart the first one! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute dresses! Are you going to add any kind of accessories to them like a bracelet?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails