In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose - Romans 8:26-28
It's been almost 5 weeks now since Michael and I last spoke. It seems like a lot longer than that. Back when things happened... he said our priorities were not in line and he wanted them to be. He was in DC, I was here... we weren't getting the opportunities to spend with each other that I would've liked to since his job was so demanding. He knew that bothered me.
He said he thought maybe we should take a break... regroup. I told him breaks are messy. I thought about it for a few days and called him to tell him that I thought we shouldn't talk for a while.
Well, it's been a while... a long while. And I have no idea where I or we stand. Some would say, "Amanda... what do you mean? It's over." I'm never one to just let things go. I don't feel like I am fighting for this relationship, it's just that more than anything I need a clean cut answer of whether this door is closed or not.
This past month has been a whirlwind. In the midst of the turmoil, I've found myself clinging to the One that helps me through every relationship, every heartache, ever mess at work, every loss of a family member... everything.
Thank You... Thank YOU.

Lots and lots of hugs. I've been in the exact same boat (in June) and there's just no easy way through it - only the hard way.
ReplyDeleteJust know that I am sending lots of love your way, and everything will work out - and everything will, eventually, be OK.
If he misses you, he'll call just to hear your voice. If he wants you, he'll say it. And if he cares, he'll show it. If he has a thought about you, it will come out of his mouth. If you are on his mind non-stop, he will do anything he can just to see you. If he truly likes you, he won't let get anything in the way and fight back just to keep you in his arms. If not, he can't be worth your time because you're obviously not worth his.
ReplyDelete