So, I've been a very bad blogger... and also very very busy.
Wanted to clue everyone in on whats been going on with my sisters wedding!
I helped her book the venue at the Hyatt in Jersey City. It's beautiful, right on the water and the room is on the top floor of the hotel that overlooks the entire NYC skyline. Gorg!
This weekend she can home from Maryland and we went shopping for her dress! Only took us 3 stores, and she found "the one". Literally... she walked out of the dressing room and before we even said anything, she looked at us and said "this is it!".
We were SO happy... I swear, I think about it and I'm embarrassed. We all started clapping! CLAPPING! Wow. I digress.
But no seriously... the dress is perfect and I am SO excited that she was able to find the right one for her!
Wanted to clue everyone in on whats been going on with my sisters wedding!
I helped her book the venue at the Hyatt in Jersey City. It's beautiful, right on the water and the room is on the top floor of the hotel that overlooks the entire NYC skyline. Gorg!
This weekend she can home from Maryland and we went shopping for her dress! Only took us 3 stores, and she found "the one". Literally... she walked out of the dressing room and before we even said anything, she looked at us and said "this is it!".
We were SO happy... I swear, I think about it and I'm embarrassed. We all started clapping! CLAPPING! Wow. I digress.
But no seriously... the dress is perfect and I am SO excited that she was able to find the right one for her!
Check out some photos from the day on my photography website www.amanda-joy.com
We also looked at bridesmaids dresses and I wanted to share the ones that we chose...
Here is what the bridesmaids will be wearing....
We also looked at bridesmaids dresses and I wanted to share the ones that we chose...
Here is what the bridesmaids will be wearing....

And since I'm the MOH, I get to wear one that just a little different :) Keep in mind I'll be shortening my dress to knee length to match the other bridesmaids...

They are both LOVE by Enzoani dresses. And I L.O.V.E them! Yay :) The colors look a little different in these photos, but they're the same, no worries!

I love love your MOH dress - it's STUNNING!! Absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove your MOH dress! Very elegant, yet fun.
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog, so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteLove these bridesmaid dresses, that purple is beautiful. Congrats to your sister!
Those are lovely! Definitely a good choice as they look awesome and everyone will be able to keep wearing them again to other parties.
ReplyDeleteit's STUNNING!! Absolutely
ReplyDeleteDomain registration india