Hey Everyone! I've been neglecting this blog over here because I've been spending SO much time on my photography blog... so sorry... no excuses!
Anyhoodle.. this weekend I headed down to Baltimore for my sisters 2nd Engagement party! We had one up here in NJ and then anotherone down in Baltimore where she lives so more of her family and friends could attend.
While I was down there I stayed at her apartment for the first time and it was SO cute! The entire left side of the apartment had exposed brick walls. I was obsessed. Literally.
So what did I do? I took out my trusty camera and starting shooting pictures of my sisters engagement ring just for fun!
They came out awesome... at least I think :) Head over to my photography blog to check them out!
Happy Wednesday!

Love that picture!
ReplyDeleteI love this picture! What a great blog!!!
ReplyDelete