So, I'm going to take a bloggers break over the Holidays.
Michael and I broke up and I am trying to keep busy and get through the holidays without getting myself stuck in a rut.
Thought I'd keep everyone up to date.
Have a wonderful Christmas!
12/19/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Merry Christmas. Sorry if this is a hard time for you. You are a smart girl to stay busy and remember, we're always here. xoxo
ReplyDeleteI'm quite surprised by this news, and I'm very, very sorry that this happened. I hope you still enjoy the holidays!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you are going through a rough time. I will be thinking of you. Have a very Merry Christmas and spend a lot of time with your family...they will always be there for you! :) can't wait for your return to bloggy world. lol.
ReplyDelete:( Keep you chin up! Better things will come your way. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear the news, but wishing you a wonderful holiday!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh? What happened?
ReplyDeleteDepsite this news, I hope you still enjoy the holidays! Nothings better than spending time with family and eating tasty treats!
I am so sorry that you are going through a break up at Christmas time. Staying busy is smart. Remember you deserve the world. :) Merry
ReplyDeleteChristmas and Happy New Year.
hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry things didn't work out with Michael...God still has wonderful plans for you!
I'm really sorry to hear that.. HIS LOSS!!! Be strong!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear the news, but wishing you a wonderful holiday!!
ReplyDeleteHow to make a website