So, the time has finally come ladies.. for my first giveaway! As previously mentioned, I gave you ladies (and gents) a chance to vote on what magazine you wanted for the giveaway...So... I am pleased to let you all know that the magazine I will be giving away is...
Martha Stewart! :)
I get her magazine and LOVE it! There are always new recipes and little punch out recipes to put in your recipe box :)
So here are the rules:
(If you voted for a magazine in my first post, remember... you've already been tallied once!)
* Leave a comment if you want to enter, and your name will be tallied once.
* Become a follower and your name gets added twice.
* Spread the word for the giveaway on YOUR blog and you'll be added three times (Make sure to let me know you did in your comment as well)!
The end date is a week from today.. Monday, March 16th. I'll select the winner randomly and email her with a notification!

how fun! I'm a follower. Enter me please :) love your header and background by the way
ReplyDeleteI would love to be entered!!! Thank you!!
ReplyDeletePlease enter me---and of course I'm a follower =)
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great weekend!
Yeah I picked that one so I'm glad it' the one being given away...I'd love to enter. I'm a follower and I will post about it tomorrow! :)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to be entered for a chance to win. It's a great magazine for a giveaway, especially with the HUGE MS/Lilly show this Wednesday!!
ReplyDeleteYey, what a fun giveaway! I love Martha! I am already a follower. :)
ReplyDeletethis is a very cleaver giveaway and looks fun! i'd love to be enter please. i'm already a follower =]]
ReplyDeleteVoted for Martha Stewart, already a follower, and gave you a shout out on my blog. Loves it!
ReplyDeleteYay, that's the mag I voted for! I'm a follwer and I mentioned this on my blog (along with the parmesan bundles, which the hubby and I LOVED)!
ReplyDeleteI think I posted a comment already but then I didn't see it in the comments so here I go again. Maybe you'll get two from me. Maybe it has to be approved first or something. But...YIPEE! I voted for Martha Stewart! I can't wait to find out who the winner is!!! :) Thanks for this creative giveaway!!! I'm a follower already (LOVE YOUR BLOG!)
ReplyDeleteThanks again,
Amy Lynch
amykristen22@gmail.com
I would love to win this one! Cute giveaway. I am already a loyal follower!
ReplyDeleteCount me in. I have become a follower and I have mentioned your give away on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI would love to be entered :)
ReplyDeleteI also became a follower!!!
I've been a follower!
ReplyDeletePlease enter me, I love Martha Stuart!! I'm adding a link to my blog, too!
ReplyDeleteI just came across your blog and I love it, I am a new follower! I love Martha Stewart and have wanted to subscribe to her magazine for so long, so I would love to be entered. Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog!! And for letting me know about this awesome giveaway! I love this! And I love getting magazines in the mail :) Oh and I'm becoming a follower too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog to let me know about the give away I'm now following :)
ReplyDeleteOoh, my subscription just ran out and I haven't renewed it. This would be great! I love your header! So cute.
ReplyDeletePlease enter me in!! I am already a follower:)
ReplyDeleteI am a follower, so please count me in! Thanks for doing this, you are too sweet! :-) Love your blog, btw.
ReplyDeleteI just became a follower, so please add me to the drawing! :) It would be great to get this magazine! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteOops...I forgot to tell you that I am heading over to my blog right now to spread the word about your giveaway!
ReplyDeleteSuper fun idea! Consider me entered!
ReplyDeletelove your header!! I also peeked at your events page. Made me wish i lived in Jersey and had an event for you to do. I'
ReplyDeleteYay :) I would like to enter, I'm a follower, and I'm about to go post this on my blog:)
ReplyDeleteI am new to your blog, check me out too :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Would love to win! Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeletetornem(at)yahoo.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePlease enter me! I'd love the chance to win! :)
ReplyDeleteHey girl, add me! Also, I'm already a follower!!
ReplyDeleteGotta LOVE MARTHA! Please enter me and I am a follower too! Thank you
ReplyDeleteOh I want to enter (if it's not too late!). I would love to get Martha in the mail... and I'm a follower :)
ReplyDelete